Android Manifest Configurator lets you configure AndroidManifest in an Unreal Engine 4 project using GUI in Project Settings. You can package separate versions for different configurations (smaller APK) and Google Play will automatically choose which one should be installed on a particular device. Plugin implements filters for texture compression, device screen & input, hardware type, device sensors, and more.
More info you can find on the official plugin page.
- Filters for Google Play Store
- Filters for textures compression
- Filters for device screen & input
- Filters for hardware type
- Filters for device sensors
- Out of the box for Android platform