CHASERS is a 3D endless runner full of magic and a pinch of humor in which you're the one who chases, not the one who runs away. As Chase, his sister Chasy or one of their friends who have been robbed, you have to rush as fast as possible and dodge obstacles to collect coins and knock out goofy gnome robbers and giants to get back what they stole.
Find out more about CHASERS on the official website.
- Run through a town in which goofy gnome robbers and giants await to stop you.
- Dodge obstacles, avoid dangerous traps and throw magic stones at your derpy enemies to get back stolen coins.
- Play as Chase, his sister Chasy or one of their friends.
- Cast powerful spells that make you even more unstoppable on your running adventure.
- Complete quests to level up chasers and unlock rewarded achievements.
- Feel the thrill of the chase and the satisfaction of knocking out robbers.
- Get caught in an addictive and dynamic gameplay with smooth and intuitive swipe controls.
- Explore a spellbound, vivid and breathing world with a unique atmosphere.
- Experience fabulous 3D graphics with beautiful and colorful hand-painted textures as well as amazing visual effects.
- Run past your Facebook and Game Center / Google Play Games friends' high scores to become the best chaser ever!
We love endless runners, so when we started to make our dream come true, we decided to develop exactly such kind of a game on Unreal® Engine 4. We wanted to put our own spin on the genre and make the whole think more like a fairytale, thus we imagined a fantasy-themed world full of magic in which a protagonist would be the one who chases, not who runs away. That's way, at the end of the day, we called the game CHASERS! Basically, it was developed in the spare time but now we are completely devoted to it and our plugins. We can't wait to put our ideas into practice and share our creations with the world. We're going to update CHASERS on a regular basis so get ready for new cool characters, amazing spells, awesome worlds to explore, and much more. We still have a lot of tricks up our sleeves!