We are crazy! After 10 days of previous big update we released another one! Many improvements, bugfixes, Google Play Games authentication, Sign In With Google, and four new Firebase modules: Test Lab, Predictions (Machine Learning), A/B Testing, and Cloud Functions.
- Added support for Google Play Games authentication. Your players can login now to Firebase using Google Play Games.
- Added new login method: Sign In With Google. Useful for obtaining Id Token and Auth Server Code for login with Google Account and Google Play Games.
- Added Firebase Test Lab module. Test your games on physical and virtual devices hosted by Google that allow you to run tests that simulate actual usage environments.
- Added support for Firebase Predictions (Machine Learning). Use the power of Google's machine learning to create dynamic user groups based on players' predicted behavior.
- Added support for Firebase A/B Testing. Create experiments to optimize the users experience for a business goal.
- Added support for Firebase Cloud Functions. Run backend code without managing servers and keep your logic private and secure.
- Firebase SDK updated to 4.5.0
- Google Play Services updated to 12.0.1
- Added MD5 Hash to the Firebase Storage Metadata
- Added support for accessing user metadata.
- Added Phone Number to the user info.
- Added a link URL to messages sent to users.
- Added Message Forwarding Service for Firebase Push Notifications.
- Fixed occasional crash in Firebase Get File and Firebase Put File on IOS.
- Fixed a problem with updating user's Display Name.
- Fixed a problem with not registering multiple parameters in Firebase Analytics Log Event.
- Fixed calculating FetchTime and ThrottledEndTime in Firebase Remote Config Info.
- Fixed stability of Firebase Storage Get Metadata and Firebase Storage Update Metadata.
- Fixed calculating CreationTime, Generation, MetadataGeneration, SizeBytes, and UpdatedTime in Firebase Storage Metadata.
- Fixed UpdateMetadata when Custom Metadata is empty.
- Fixed stability of Firebase Storage Reference.
- Fixed stability of passing parameters to Firebase Send Invite function.
- Fixed stability of sending messages in Firebase Cloud Messaging.
- Updated ProGuard rules.
- Improved overall performance and stability.
- And other minor bugfixes.
More info you can find on the official plugin page.
Sign In With Google And Google Play Games