Ultimate Mobile Kit is a plugin for UE4 that lets you integrate the Firebase platform for iOS & Android.
Firebase is a platform that helps you quickly develop high-quality experiences, grow your user base, and earn more money. Firebase is made up of complementary features that you can mix-and-match to fit your needs. You can focus on making your game and not waste time building complex infrastructure.
More info you can find on the official plugin page.
- Mobile Analytics – heart of Firebase, see user behavior and measure attribution from a single dashboard.
- Cloud Messaging – lets you reliably deliver and receive messages at no cost.
- Push Notifications – schedule and send from dashboard unlimited notifications to engage the right players at the most relevant time.
- Authentication – authentication system that supports email & password login and adapters for Facebook, Twitter, GitHub and Google Sign-In.
- Cloud Storage – store and serve user-generated content like save games, images, audio, video or binary data.
- Remote Config – update your game without deploying a new version and customize content for different Firebase Analytics audiences and measure results.
- Crash Reporting – receive actionable information on stability issues after you publish your game, prioritize crashes by frequency and impact.
- Dynamic Links – improve acquisition and engagement by bringing users directly to content that they were originally searching for, whether they have your game installed or not.
- Invites – complete solution for game referrals and sharing, free email and SMS delivery, let your existing players easy share your game.
- More Firebase features like Hosting and Test Lab.
- All features are exposed to Blueprints.
- Out of the box for mobile platforms: iOS & Android.
- Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects.
- Works with Launcher & GitHub UE4 versions.